This started as a class blog, but now it is turning into my adventures and experiences while being a cast member for the Disney College Program.
Monday, April 15, 2013
Starting
So... I finally got all of my information setup that was required to make a profile to log in with Target, so I could continue my journey with the grant I am working on for our final project. BEFORE I could even look at the application form, I had to take a survey to grant me access to the viewing of the grant that Target funds. I thought that was an interesting component, but good news is that I obviously answered all of the questions appropriately because now I am back on the right path and can see my application. Woohoo! Hope everyone else is having success on this project! See you all tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've noticed those questionnaire/quizzes at the front of a lot of grants. I guess it's their way of narrowing the number that they have to look at!
ReplyDeleteYea! I'm glad to hear it's going smoothly for you. And, congrats on Disney :)
ReplyDelete