This started as a class blog, but now it is turning into my adventures and experiences while being a cast member for the Disney College Program.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Hunting 2
I thought I would do a little surfing into some well-known companies. I came across Target. I remember us talking about looking into what the company had to offer briefly in class, but I still feel like I have miles to go before I zero in officially. I feel like I am getting closer though.
Nicole, that looks like a great grant! I hadn't yet checked into Target either, but that reading program looks kind of an open-ended thing--like there would be many possibilities for designing a program for it... ;)
Nicole, that looks like a great grant! I hadn't yet checked into Target either, but that reading program looks kind of an open-ended thing--like there would be many possibilities for designing a program for it... ;)
ReplyDeleteI know Target is definitely in to supporting local literacy, there was even a book drive at the Conway store. It seems like a really great fit!
ReplyDelete