Monday, April 22, 2013

Almost...

So... we all are almost at the point where we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Dude, I couldn't be happier. :)

Tonight I am going to be finish plugging in the rest of my information and typing it all up. After class last Thursday, I feel horrible for having just an application form. Some of you guys are working very hard on your information and I kind of feel like I wish I would have gone with something maybe a little bit more challenging, but then again it has been challenging enough to gather some of the information that I need for something that is as simple as an application. So... I guess it goes both ways.

Anyway...
Keep up the good work guys and WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Also...
Thank you all for the congratulations. You all have no idea how stressed out I have been over this process of applying for the Disney College Program. When I received that acceptance email... I burst into tears and was screaming at the top of my lungs. I cannot wait to embark on my journey. I leave for Florida on May 20th and all I can say is... ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's different when we're actually submitting our grants, too. So don't feel bad. ;)

    I'm so excited that the semester is over though! Do you think you'll have enough free time to blog while you're in Florida? I think that would be great!!

    ReplyDelete