So, yesterday I had a huge frown on my face going into peer review. I had no idea if I was representing my organization the way that I needed to. I just didn't feel like my documents were strong.
This is where I need to say... I have learned that I am a visual learner. I feel like I learned a lot by seeing other great examples of projects like the one I am trying to produce. Plus, it was nice to hear feedback to get the gears to turn again that were kind of sticking in my brain.
I will have to say though that my favorite part of the whole project has been the visual that goes a long with my fundraiser package. Something about putting things together that are both text and image just excites me. I kind of feel like I am trying on a combination of a creative and yet somehow a crazy mad scientist inventive hat throughout this whole fundraising project.
I can't help but wonder if any of you guys have any great advice you would like to share that you took away from your peer review group yesterday? Considering tomorrow is the day that we will be able to take this weight off of our shoulders, it would be nice to know what everyone else has been stressing and tinkering with.
Good luck guys! Spring break is right around the corner! And to all of us that are worrying and stressing about this project, here is a little bit of fuel to keep pushing us along.

No comments:
Post a Comment