
This started as a class blog, but now it is turning into my adventures and experiences while being a cast member for the Disney College Program.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
Recruiter
Wednesday night I actually was able to talk to someone that was able to say a thing or two about the VoluntEARS group. In the final moments of my Disney College Program interview, my recruiter opened the floor for questions. I asked about the VoluntEARS. She seemed impressed that I asked about the group. My recruiter however, didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know, but she did let me know that it is a wonderful opportunity and that community service is a big deal to Disney. Anyway... those are just my thoughts right now. I am still in the mix of thinking about project 2 and what direction I am going to go with it. I keep learning new things about the VoluntEARS group. I kind of have interest in the Blood Drives that the group gets involved with and the playground building mission. Whichever way I go, it is nice to do research and to brainstorm about something that I am passionate about.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment